Join 99.5 WYCD's Rachael Hunter from noon to 2 p.m. at the Art Van Furniture in Warren. Stop by the booth and register for your chance to win Carrie Underwood tickets. Plus try to guess the code to Break the Bank to win $25,000 from 99.5 WYCD!
WYCD “Big Money Vault for $25,000” Official Promotion Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW IT WORKS: From June 29, 2012 at approximately 7:00am (noon) ET through September, 30, 2012 at approximately 11:59pm (the “Promotion Period”), an individual may visit locations as announced on WYCD (the “Station” or “Sponsor”) and enter a 6-digit Entry Code on the keypad of the Visible Vault™ (“Vault”) provided by the Station, and if the Vault opens he/she could be the winner of the $25,000 Grand Prize upon verification of eligibility and compliance with these rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and living in Michigan (Canadian Residents are not eligible to participate in the Station’s contests). Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of the Station, its licensee, and its respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising and promotional agencies, other radio stations in the Detroit Metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families or households are ineligible to participate or win. Limit one (1) entry per person “per day”.
Only one (1) winner per household will be permitted during the Promotion Period. Listeners are eligible to win a prize valued at $600 or greater, which can only be won once every six (6) months.
3. HOW TO PLAY: During the Promotion Period, an individual (hereinafter “Contestant”) who attends Station events between June 29, 2012 and September 30, 2012 as announced may attempt to win. Contestants may attempt to win by entering a number consisting of exactly 6 digits (000000-999999) and can feature repeated numbers (e.g., 135319 (but will not feature straight consecutive numbers (e.g., 555555) (“Entry Number”) on the Vault keypad, which has been pre-programmed with a random 6-digit combination. Prior to trying the contestant’s 6 digit entry, the Contestant must fill out a log book and note the exact 6 digits he/she will be entering in the Vault keypad. If the Contestant’s Entry Number matches, in exact order, the Vault’s Combination, then that Contestant is the potential winner of the Grand Prize listed below, subject to verification. Any potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the promotion rules prior to receipt of any prize. In the event that Sponsor/Station are unable to verify the eligibility of a potential winner, or in the event a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize, the prize may be forfeited.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Entry Numbers not legitimately entered in accordance with these rules are void. Use of any automated system except for the Vault itself to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSORS OR THEIR DESIGNEE, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SAID PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WIN HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND SAID PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE AND ANY DOCUMENTATION NECESSARY FOR VERIFICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO SPONSOR OR SPONSOR’S DESIGNEE FOR VERIFICATION. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER EVIDENCE OF A WIN IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize will be permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this contest. The winner of a prize, if any, (or parent or legal guardian, if winner is a minor) must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within five business days following the date of the verified win. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of a prize. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Return of any prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize.
5. PRIZEs AND ODDS: A maximum of two (2) Grand Prizes each consisting of $25,000 are available to be won (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $25,000 each). Odds of winning the Grand Prize are 1:1,000,000. Prizes will be awarded in the form of a check payable to the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize check will be sent to the Grand Prize winner approximately six (6) weeks from the date of winning following verification. In the event there is a winner, the game will temporarily shut down and will resume once the second Vault key pad is installed. All taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. INDEMNIFICATION. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies from and against any claims made by winners, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this contest as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any contest-related activity or participation in this contest.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The memory of the Vault’s lock is the sole determiner of (i) each Entry Number entered as an attempt and (ii) the Combination. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entries or the Vault or lock itself, or for technical, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entries by on account of technical problems with the Vault or lock or combination of both. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, technological or otherwise, which corrupt, disrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any and all aspects of the contest. A Contestant’s sole remedy in the event of Vault or lock malfunction shall be a replacement entry. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage the Vault or lock or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
8. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: Each Contestant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Detroit District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Wayne or Oakland Counties, Michigan; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of Michigan, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
9. WINNER'S LIST: For a complete list of winners, if any, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “WYCD Vault” Winners List, WYCD, 2201 Woodward Heights Blvd, Ferndale, MI 48220. Requests must be received no later than November 30, 2012.
a. Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other CBS Radio station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
b. By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
c. Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
d. If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
e. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
f. The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
g. The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
11. SPONSOR: WYCD (CBS RADIO), 2201 Woodward Heights Blvd., Ferndale, MI 48220.
Sorry, you missed Break The Bank For $25,000 ... at Art Van Furniture.
Demand that Art Van Furniture gets added to the next tour!Demand it!
Sorry, you missed Break The Bank For $25,000 ... at Art Van Furniture.
Demand that Warren gets added to the next tour!Demand it!
You missed Break The Bank For $25,000 ... at Art Van Furniture.
We're generating custom event recommendations for you based on Break The Bank For $25,000 ... right now!